durusmail: mems-talk: Re: LPCVD nitride wafers
Re: LPCVD nitride wafers
1999-04-26
Re: LPCVD nitride wafers
Roger Neef
1999-04-26
Hello Kevin,

My name is Roger Neef and I am with a company called Silicon Valley
Microelectronics.  We are a supplier of Si wafers as well as films and
services.  If you would like to contact me at the number below I would be
happy to take your specifications and offer you a competitive quotation.

Best regards,

At 11:34 PM 4/21/99 -0400, Kevin M Walsh wrote:

>I wish to purchase (100) silicon wafers with low stress nitride.
>Can anyone provide source info?
>
>--
>Dr. Kevin M. Walsh
>Electrical Engineering Department, Speed Scientific School
>University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
>(502) 852-0826
>
>Internet address: kmwals01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu

Roger Neef
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc.