durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Polishing / planarization
RE: Polishing / planarization
2000-05-22
RE: Polishing / planarization
Zeigler, Reid
2000-05-22
A good resource to find out what's being done in the area of planarization
is the IBM patent server (a good resource for a lot of MEMS topics!!) go to
http://www.patents.ibm.com and type planarization in the search engine.
There's a wealth of information on several different techniques. Of course,
how you use the information will be governed by your specific use.

Reid Zeigler
Director, Visual Communications
Merck Research Laboratories

reply