durusmail: mems-talk: Re: SOI - is it possible to make a thick Si layer
Re: SOI - is it possible to make a thick Si layer
2000-06-13
Re: SOI - is it possible to make a thick Si layer
Roger Neef
2000-06-13
--=====================_85128341==_.ALT

Hello Mr. Hongsheng Zhang,

We are a company that supplier Silicon and SOI wafers.  What diameter of wafer
are you looking for?

At 10:01 AM 6/5/2000 -0400, HONGSHENG ZHANG wrote:
>Hello, we are looking for some Silicon-on-Insulator wafers and we need the
>silicon layer to be around 20-30 microns thick. The material and thickness
>of the insulator layer are not critical. I appreciate it if anyone can give
>me any information on this, especially some sources that may manufacture and
>sell this type of wafers. Thanks a lot.
>
>H. Zhang

Roger Neef
Silicon Wafer Division
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc.
Tel: 408-985-5111<-----------------NEW PHONE NUMBER
Fax: 408-244-6075<-----------------NEW FAX NUMBER
Roger@svmi.com
WWW.SVMI.com
--=====================_85128341==_.ALT

Hello Mr. Hongsheng Zhang,

We are a company that supplier Silicon and SOI wafers.  What diameter of wafer are you looking for?

At 10:01 AM 6/5/2000 -0400, HONGSHENG ZHANG wrote:
>Hello, we are looking for some Silicon-on-Insulator wafers and we need the
>silicon layer to be around 20-30 microns thick. The material and thickness
>of the insulator layer are not critical. I appreciate it if anyone can give
>me any information on this, especially some sources that may manufacture and
>sell this type of wafers. Thanks a lot.
>
>H. Zhang

Roger Neef
Silicon Wafer Division