durusmail: mems-talk: Re: electrodeposited microcoil
Re: electrodeposited microcoil
Re: electrodeposited microcoil
Olivier de Gabrielli
2000-07-03
Dear Sir,
The LETI (Laboratory of Electronics, Technology and Instrumentation) in
Grenoble (France) has a spécial expertise in microcoils :
http://www-dta.cea.fr/leti/uk/pages/Micro_techno/mtech41.htm

The French mems foundry PHS can provide you microcoils (made with
technologies from LETI).
http://www.silmag.fr/

Best Regards.

--
Olivier de Gabrielli - Coordinateur Scientifique
A. C. M. I. - thésame

mailto:odegabrielli@c4i.fr
mailto:acmi@c4i.fr                http://www.c4i.fr/welacmi/acmi.html
                                   http://www.thesame-innovation.com/