From: Wajda Cory [mailto:C.Wajda@elvisions.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 12:44 AM
To: MEMS@ISI.EDU
Subject: RE: 4620 resist

Patrick,

Based on our experience and on the advice of the resist manufacturer (AZ
P4620), the preferred method to softbake multiple layers of resist is to
reduce the time of the bake for the first layer(s). This helps to avoid over
baking the first layers of resist. Also, for each layer of resist, it is
best to ramp up the bake temperature in a few steps. This is easily done on
a hotplate with programmable proximity pins, but can also be done by using
several hotplates at different temperatures.

Cory

Cory Wajda
Electronic Visions, Inc.
e-mail  info@elvisions.com