durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Flat Silicon Wafers
Re: Flat Silicon Wafers
2000-09-13
Re: Flat Silicon Wafers
Kenneth Smith
2000-09-13
if your looking for polished surfaces (front and back), the best flatness that I
have seen is from Ultrasil Corporation in Hayward where they can supply 4"
wafers
at  0.6-0.9 um  TTV and <1 um on 150mm wafers with Double Side Polishing.

Dont know of anything better- Should you find some , let me know as well.

Ken

Justin Mansell wrote:

> Can someone recommend a silicon wafer vendor for very flat wafers?  I'm
> looking ideally for less than a wave at 633nm over the entire wafer.
> Justin Mansell          |       "Only a risk tests the reality of a belief"
> Ginzton Laboratory      |                       - C. S. Lewis
> 445 Via Palou St.       |
> Stanford, CA 94305      |       (650) 723-2666 (fax)    (650) 725-2284
(office)

reply