durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Spray on photoresist
RE: Spray on photoresist
RE: Spray on photoresist
Luxbacher Thomas
2000-09-15
Oliver,

EV Group has already more than two years of experience in spray-coating
photoresist on substrates with topography.
The various applications are covering standard wafer coating (with deeply
etched grooves and/or raised structures) as well as coating of substrates
with different shape.
Our proprietary OmniSprayTM method is used as a universal alternative to
coating methods like spin coating, roller coating or dip coating.
Spray coating may go beyond the limitations of spin coating technique and
introduce better uniformity and conformality of the photoresist layer.

For further information please contact:

EV Group E.Thallner GmbH
St.Florian Gewerbegebiet
4780 Schärding, Austria
Tel. +43 7712 5311-0
Fax +43 7712 5311-46

Or visit our web site: www.EVGroup.com  .

Best regards,
Thomas Luxbacher

EV Group -Product Management- Tel: +43 7712 5311-0, Fax: ext. 46, e-mail:
 t.luxbacher@EVGroup.at
 www.EVGroup.com