From: Michael Xiong [mailto:xxghl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:41 PM
To: mems-out@ISI.EDU
Cc: mems@ISI.EDU
Subject: gold wire bonding problem

Dear MEMS colleague:

I met some problem on gold wire bonding(packaging),
and I highly appreciate your kind instructions.

I grow SiO2 on Silicon wafer, then deposit gold film
on the SiO2. When I make gold wire bonding to the gold
film on SiO2, I met problem, the gold wire pull off a
small hole on gold film after 1st bonding, it cannot
stick with the gold film. Could you please give me
some instructions? Any information is appreciated.
Thank you in advance. My email: xxghl@yahoo.com

have a nice day!

Xiong

http://photos.yahoo.com/