durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Polysilicon etching in HF
Re: Polysilicon etching in HF
2000-02-01
Re: Polysilicon etching in HF
Edward Chan
2000-02-01
Hi,

I've taken a look at the effects of the standard HF etch performed by
MCNC/Cronos on polysilicon stress and thicknesses. It can affect the
stress state considerably, especially stres gradients, and is area
dependent. If you would like some more details, and also references to
electrochemistry, you can look at my thesis at
http://www-tcad.stanford.edu/~chan

Best wishes,

Edward Chan
Bell Laboratories