durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Info Regarding Sputtering
Re: Info Regarding Sputtering
2001-01-09
Re: Info Regarding Sputtering
Roger Neef
2001-01-09
--=====================_4028575==_.ALT

Dear Sir,

Silicon Valley Microelectronics can have the Alumina wafers Sputtered.  Are you
wanting to have both of these films sputtered on each substrate?

Roger Neef
Silicon Wafer Division
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc.
Tel: 408-985-5111