durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Si wafer facilities for microsystem fabrication
Re: Si wafer facilities for microsystem fabrication
Re: Si wafer facilities for microsystem fabrication
Bernard Courtois
2001-02-26
Dear Andreas,

This is in addition to the reply by Gerold Schröpfer.

At CMP, we run 6'' wafers for microsystems (http://cmp.imag.fr).

Regards,

Bernard COURTOIS

--
Bernard Courtois TIMA-CMP   Tel: +33 4 76 57 46 15
46 avenue Felix Viallet     Fax: +33 4 76 47 38 14

reply