durusmail: mems-talk: RE: how to passivate Si wafer( one side) in 600C KOH?
RE: how to passivate Si wafer( one side) in 600C KOH?
RE: how to passivate Si wafer( one side) in 600C KOH?
anil.patel@baesystems.com
2001-05-15
Dear Li,

Try contacting AMMT (Address below) in Germany.  They have designed various
size's of wafer holder to accomodate single side etching.

AMMT Advanced Micromachining Tools GmbH
Anselm-Feuerbach-Str. 6
D-67227 Frankenthal
Germany