durusmail: mems-talk: Re: vacuum pressure sensor
Re: vacuum pressure sensor
Re: vacuum pressure sensor
Mike Mattes
2001-05-21
Rose,

You might also try ISSYS in Michigan.

Regards,
Mike Mattes
Medtronic, Inc.

>>> Mike  05/15/01 09:37PM >>>

--Boundary_(ID_EpL9GekImDhIntoVW2Lt2w)

Rose,

IC Sensors is a company in California (you've probably already heard =
about them) that makes pressure sensors.  I don't know if they go as low =
as 10e-4 Torr, but you can ask them.  Also, they are doing some custom =
stuff for us, so who knows what they might do for you...

TNX -- Mike

      From:   Rose Zhang =20
      To:   mems@ISI.EDU=20
      Date:   Wed, 05 Nov 1997 12:17:41 -0500=20
      Subject:   Vacuum pressure sensor =20

Hello everybody,

We are looking for vacuum pressure sensors in die form that can be
wire-bonded in a small vacuum package to monitor the absolute pressure. =
The
pressure range is from 1e-4 torr to atmosphere. Does anyone have any =
idea
where we can get one? We wouldn't mind even if they are only prototypes.

Thanks!

Rose Zhang
Photonic materials & processes
National optics institute
Quebec, Canada
Tel:(418)657-7006
Fax:(418)657-7009

--Boundary_(ID_EpL9GekImDhIntoVW2Lt2w)

Rose,

IC Sensors is a company in California = (you've=20 probably already heard about them) that makes pressure sensors.  I = don't=20 know if they go as low as 10e-4 Torr, but you can ask them.  Also,=20 they are doing some custom stuff for us, so who knows what they = might do=20 for you...

TNX -- Mike