durusmail: mems-talk: ZnO, AlN
ZnO, AlN
Gokhan Percin
2001-08-14
Dear Thai,

Please check G.S. Kino and B. A. Auld's books. They have appendices giving
the properties of different piezoelectrics including ZnO.

Regards,

GP.

G. S. Kino,
Acoustic Waves: Devices, Imaging, and Analog Signal Processing,
Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey,

B. A. Auld,
Acoustic Fields and Waves in Solids, 2nd ed., vol. 1,
Robert E. Krieger Publishing Company, Malabar, Florida,

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Thai Nguyen wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I would like to know the properties of Aluminum Nitride and Zinc Oxide
> (curie temp).  I would be very grateful if anyone could
> help me. Thanks,
>
> Thai Nguyen
>

> Please visit our website at http://www.dbrgroup.com
> and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom they are addressed.

Homepage:          http://www.stanford.edu/~percin
E-mail  :          percin@StanfordAlumni.Org
                   percin@adeptient.com