From: Hugo Jazo [mailto:hjazo@spawar.navy.mil]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 10:50 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Wafer Bonding

I've been using high temperature wax for wafer bonding - backgrinding - and
eventual TMAH etching.  The problem is, there is always some bit of
separation of the wax around the edges of the wafer.  I've also tried a
product called wafergrip with not much more success.  Does anyone know of a
product that can bond two wafers together, withstand a TMAH etch, and hold
together when subjected to 100 C?

Thank you,

Hugo Jazo
SPAWAR Systems Center, San Diego (SSC-SD)
Integrated Circuit Research and Fabrication, D876
49375 Ashburn Rd.
San Diego, CA 92152-7633
Ph: 619-553-3826          Fax: 619-553-5667
hjazo@spawar.navy.mil