From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Gurvinderjit Singh
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 12:37 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Hot pressed PLZT

 Hello!
          I am having hot pressed translucent PLZT with me, whose colour
is changing with time and temperature(700K). Some body who is working on
these ferroelectrics, can tell me the possible reasons for that.
thanks

___

   Gurvinderjit Singh Ahluwalia             Tel: +91-0731-488656
     Laser Materials Division               Fax: +91-0731-488650
   Centre for Advanced Technology         email: gjit@cat.ernet.in
   Indore - 452 013  INDIA

---