durusmail: mems-talk: DRIE services
DRIE services
koblitz@microfab.de
2001-09-04
Dear Dr. Berney,

we are a MEMS-based silicon wafer foundry providing DRIE services on 100 and
150 mm wafers using our Alcatel 601E and STS-ICP etchers. We do have a 6
years experience on DRIE of silicon and will probably be able to meet your
requirements. Please let me know your specs in order to send you a quotation.

You can also find information about our services on our homepage at
www.microfab.de

Best regards,

Joern Koblitz

*********************************