durusmail: mems-talk: opening and closing orifices with piezo-electric devices
opening and closing orifices with piezo-electric devices
opening and closing orifices with piezo-electric devices
Amorphous silicon
2001-09-04
opening and closing orifices with piezo-electric devices
Abhinav Bhushan
2001-09-04
What temperatures are you looking at? Can you use some kind of a
mechanical arrangement?

Abhinav Bhushan
MicroAssembly Technologies
Richmond, CA 94806

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Conrad Trevelyan wrote:

> Hello,
>               I'm new to this group and have a question I would like to ask.
My name is

c.trevelyan@lboro.ac.uk
> CREST
> Angela Marmont Renewable Energy Laboratory
> Loughborough University
> Leicestershire                                   Telephone : 01509 228140
> LE11 3TU                                        Fax.: 01509 610031
> United Kingdom
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/el/

reply