durusmail: mems-talk: replacement for strain gauges
replacement for strain gauges
Making small diameter holes in glass
2001-09-24
replacement for strain gauges
Richard E. Tasker
2001-09-21
I am not sure what your question is really asking.  However, there are several
companies
that use MEMS strain gauges for measuring pressure and force.

Our company, American Sensor Technologies, Inc. is one that manufactures a
variety of
pressure sensors.  We will also sell gauges and do custom gauging of parts in
reasonable
volumes.

Take a look at our web site "www.astsensors.com" for the range of products and
services