From: Tao Xu [mailto:xutao1966@hotmail.com]
Sent: 5 December 2001 14:50
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Question for SU-8 photoresist adhesion problem.

Hi,

    I met a question about SU-8 photoresist adhesion.
    I spun SU-8 on the SiO2/Si or Si3N4/Si substrate. After pattern the
SU-8, I put them into 30% KOH solution (80 degree C) to etch Si to form the
V-groove. However, SU-8 peeled off very quickly (just 1-2min) in the KOH
solution. The SU-8 is a part of my device and I want it to stay there after
KOH etching.
    Did anybody meet this problem and know how to solve it? Any suggestion
is high appreciation. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tao

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply