durusmail: mems-talk: photosensitive glass
photosensitive glass
photosensitive glass
SoojeCho
2001-12-07
Hi Sheri and Linden,

Foturan is only a photosensitive glass.
Our negative photosensitive glass process is high etching selectivity.
But details of the phenomenon is now under study. I am very sorry to protect the
process. But near future I will open the process.
You can see some pictures fabricated by us in our web(www.memsware.com) site
We could supply the glass product or glass itself if you need.
For glass machining, various technique can be used.
We use the powder(sand) blasting and laser machining from time to time.
Ultrasonic or electrodiscahrge machining can be good for some devices.
Also molding is a good technic for glass micromicrostructures.

Best regards

Sooje Cho from MEMSware
Tel 82-2-2281-6557
e-mail sjcho@memsware.com