From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Yiyi Zhang
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 1:59 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] surface tension

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to significantly decrease surface
tension of photoresists, positive or negative, so as
to spin-coat onto wafers with very low critical
surface tension, such as PTFE? No surface
pre-treatment is allowed because we want to keep the
original low surface energy. Any suggestion is
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yiyi Zhang
Department of Microgravity
Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beijing 100080
http://greetings.yahoo.com
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply