durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Field Emission Devices (FED)
Re: Field Emission Devices (FED)
1996-07-01
Re: Field Emission Devices (FED)
Albert Folch
1996-07-01
Marcus et al., Appl. Phys. lett. 56 (1990), p. 236
radius of curvature  < 1 nm
isotropic wet etch (HNO3:HF:H2O)

Enjoy!

Albert Folch.

--
Microsystems Technology Laboratory, Room 39-513, x3-0224 (lv. msg.)
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

http://web.mit.edu/afolch/www/home.html
|   "Imagination is more important than knowledge"   |
|                                 Albert Einstein.   |