From: Brian Semak [mailto:bse@hymite.com]
Sent: 21 January 2002 23:06
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Allignment marks for proper orientaion of KOH mask

Hello everyone

Can anyone help me with some allignment marks. I am looking for allignment
marks, which ensures proper orientation of a KOH mask in the 100 plane of a
wafer. The masks I am looking for, should be etched into the wafer, thus be
used for alignment of the mask for subsequent KOH etching. If anyone here as
some ideas and suggestions, I would be very gratefull.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Brian S. Semak, M.Sc.
R&D Silicon Processing

Hymite Aps
DTU, Bygn. 325, 1st floor
2800 Lyngby

Telephone(Direct): + 45 4525 9147
Fax:                     + 45 4525 9156
E-mail: BSE@hymite.com
www.hymite.com
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply