durusmail: mems-talk: Visit to the Library
wet etching Cr/Au films
2002-01-22
Visit to the Library
2002-01-22
Visit to the Library
Amit Shiwalkar
2002-01-22
Dear All,

Of late it has been my observation that some people have stopped visiting
library and rely on the MEMS mailing list for information for their grad
projects. I think the purpose of this list is to share experience and
discuss show stoppers in the FAB or design not just to save a trip to the
library. So I strongly feel that questions like below answers to which can
be found
in any (thin film) text book,  should be discouraged.

Regards
Amit

Tao YU wrote:

> Hi, friends,
>
> Could anyone tell me how to wet-etch Cr/Au films? Which etchant should I
> use? Thanks.
>
> Tao YU
> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

"Your reality is a figment of my Imagination"
      ......... To me you exist because I imagine that you do.

reply