From:   Amit Shiwalkar [SMTP:ashiwalkar@biomorphic.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:20 PM
To:     mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject:        [mems-talk] Visit to the Library

Dear All,

Of late it has been my observation that some people have stopped visiting
library and rely on the MEMS mailing list for information for their grad
projects. I think the purpose of this list is to share experience and
discuss show stoppers in the FAB or design not just to save a trip to the
library. So I strongly feel that questions like below answers to which can
be found in any (thin film) text book,  should be discouraged.

Regards
Amit

Tao YU wrote:

> Hi, friends,
>
> Could anyone tell me how to wet-etch Cr/Au films? Which etchant should I
> use? Thanks.
>
> Tao YU
> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

"Your reality is a figment of my Imagination"
      ......... To me you exist because I imagine that you do.
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply