MEMS Packaging
cleaners
2002-02-12
PCB MEMS Session through IMAPS
MEMS Packaging
yonggill
2002-02-17
Hello Robert Dean

We, ASE Korea, provide MEMS packaging and test in high volumes.
As specialized in MEMS packaging and test since 1993, you can expect
the following from us.

Packaging solution : plastic pre-molded type, overmold type and ceramic
type.
Outstanding know-how of stress isolation
Cheap and reliable packaging solution
Short development lead time
Statistical process control and analysis
Robust quality
High ASSY yield

Pls. kindly contact us for further information and discussion.
Best regards,
Yonggill

ASE Korea Ltd.

Phone : 82-31-940-0458
Fax : 82-31-940-0666
email : yglee@asekr.com

Robert Dean wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know a company (or companies) that specializes in contract
> packaging of MEMS devices, preferably in high volumes?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Robert Dean
>
> Research Associate IV
> Center for Advanced Vehicle Electronics
> Auburn University
> 200 Broun Hall
> Auburn, AL 36849
>
> Voice: 334-844-1838
> Fax:   334-844-1898
> Email: rdean@eng.auburn.edu
> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
yglee.vcf]

reply