durusmail: mems-talk: Drill diameter 100um in thick glass wafer
Drill diameter 100um in thick glass wafer
Slow wet etch of GaAs?
Drill diameter 100um in thick glass wafer
Kenneth Smith
2002-02-19
In a similar yet different vain- anyone have a idea or source that can
'gouge' a 77mm hole 600um  deep into a 1000um 150mm Silicon Wafer. I
know that I can fabricate SOI style bonded wafers with one wafer with a
tru-cut, but this is expensive.
Any contacts or ideas let me know.

Regards,
Ken Smith

Kmbh Associates
4968 Charter Road
Rocklin, CA  95765  U  S  A
510-714-5055 Efax- 510 217 4421 or 561 658 6136

High Purity Float Zone and Specialty CZ Silicon  for Power, IR and
Mirror Optics, Optoelectronics, MEMS, SOI, and other Semiconductor
applications. Service in SOI, Polishing SSP and DSP.
Quartz, Glass, Pyrex and Borofloat Wafer Supply. Anodic Bonding. SOG, SOS.