durusmail: mems-talk: High temperature - Solution with Diamond MEMS ?
High temperature - Solution with Diamond MEMS ?
High temperature - Solution with Diamond MEMS ?
Ertl, Stephan
2002-03-11
Hello !

Sorry, I forgot to add our URL:

You can find additional information at

www.gfd-diamond.com
or
www.diamaze.com

We are currently building the new version of the Web-Site, it will be
available at the end of march. Then you can find detailed information about
our Di-MEMS technology.

Stephan

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----