From: Peng Yao [mailto:yaopeng@UDel.Edu]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:44 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Lift-off of AZ5214

Hi,
The result of lift off is determined by the profile of your side wall of
PR structures after development. I usually use negative photoresist to get
the negtive angel I want. And for that, lift off is very easy.
According to the book "fundamentals of microfabrication", it was said if
you control the exposure and develop time, you can get both negative and
positive side wall, but I never succeeded in the former one. I am also
very interested in this topic. If anyone can make a negative side wall
using AZ5214?

Peng Yao
DOEs lab
Electrical Engineering Dept.
Univeristy of delaware
Newark D.E 19716
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply