durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Thermal expansion coefficient of oxide film
Re: Thermal expansion coefficient of oxide film
2002-03-11
Re: Thermal expansion coefficient of oxide film
Craig McGray
2002-03-11
Hello Jia Zhou,

One of many places to find the thermal expansion coefficient of silicon dioxide
is as follows:

Milton Ohring
"The Materials Science of Thin Films"
Academic Press, San Diego California
1992

The value provided in this text is 0.55 ppm/K.

Please keep in mind that this value will vary depending on how the oxide was
produced.

Best Wishes,
Craig McGray
Dartmouth College

mems-talk-request@memsnet.org wrote:

> Message: 9
> From: Jia Zhou
> To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
> Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:44:36 -0600 (CST)
> Subject: [mems-talk] Thermal expansion coefficient of oxide film
>
> Wher can I find the thermal expansion coefficient of silicon oxide film.
Thanks.

reply