durusmail: mems-talk: Thick Photoresist Materials/Applications
Thick Photoresist Materials/Applications
Thick Photoresist Materials/Applications
Franck Alexis Chollet (Asst Prof)
2002-03-16
Hi Frank,
we have played with AZ9620 from Clariant and it is OK for sure up to 50um.
I've read somewhere that it can reach 100um.
The problems we had was for spinning (we use multiple coating), and a thin
layer of residue left after developing (we RIE it off) - but most probably
these can be solved with more trials.
The resist is expensive though, but the profile you get are very good (i.e.,
'vertical') with a contact aligner and it is a positive chemistry (acetone
washable).
Franck (note the c :-)