From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Johnstone
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:11 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Clean room equipment

Hello Everyone,

I'm interested in starting a new clean-room from scratch.  Since we have
a very
good idea of the processes we want to run, I decided to collect
information
about the necessary equipment online.  However, it turns out that most
suppliers
are very closed-mouthed about the equipment.  I understand there aren't
going to
quote prices, but I at least want comprehensive information about floor
space
and required support services (air, vacuum, power, etc.).

Could someone please point me to a good source for this information?

Thank-you,

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply