durusmail: mems-talk: Au-Sn solder
Au-Sn solder
Dr. Hermann Oppermann
2002-05-13
Dear Mr. Merhaba,

we have developed AuSn bumping about 8 years ago and used it mainly for
optoelectronics, microwave and sensor applications and we run the
bumping process for InP, GaAs and Si wafers. Please visit our homepage
http://www.pb.izm.fhg.de/avt/010_groups/030_group/FFCS.html

With various bump sizes on the same wafer you will find different bump
shapes after reflow (if you do so).

As we are an R&D institute we would be interested to share and extend
our knowledge in common projects and/or to transfer the AuSn bumping and
assembly technology. Please contact me for more information.

Best regards,

Hermann Oppermann

Dr. Hermann Oppermann
Fraunhofer IZM
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
D-13355 Berlin, Germany
phone: +49-30-46403-163, -160
Fax:   +49-30-46403-161
email: hermann.oppermann@izm.fhg.de
Dept. Chip Interconnection Technologies
Group Optoelectronics, HF and Sensor Integration
http://www.izm.fhg.de/avt/opperm.htm