From: Shahram Malek [mailto:smalek@samcointl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 2:12 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Re: Clean room equipment

Mr. Johnstone,

Please visit our Web site for more information on process equipment at
http://www.samcointl.com. SAMCO is a process equipment manufacturing
company. We make dry etching (RIE, ICP), deposition (PECVD) and UV-Ozone
Cleaning systems. Please contact us if you are still looking for process
equipment and would like to receive additional information.

------------------------------------
[mems-talk] Clean room equipment

Robert Johnstone mems-talk@memsnet.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:10:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

I'm interested in starting a new clean-room from scratch.  Since we have a
very good idea of the processes we want to run, I decided to collect
information about the necessary equipment online.  However, it turns out
that most suppliers are very closed-mouthed about the equipment.  I
understand there aren't going to quote prices, but I at least want
comprehensive information about floor space and required support services
(air, vacuum, power, etc.).

Could someone please point me to a good source for this information?

Thank-you,
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply