durusmail: mems-talk: patternable thick film polymer
patternable thick film polymer
patternable thick film polymer
Laura Malatto
2002-05-29
Edwin,

There is company called Mozaik that have fine line TF technology (ex. Hibridas
HD 1000 paste). Contact Steve Muckett ( stevem@mozaik.co.uk ). By the way, do
you know any talk list at web, related with Thick film or LTCC ?. We are working
with this for MEMS packaging.

regards,

Eng. Laura Malatto
Microtechnologies and Microsystems
www.inti.gov.ar\citei

Edwin Jager wrote:

> Dear colleagues
>
> I'm looking for an UV patternable thick film polymer. Something comparable
> to polyimide, SU8, and BCB. Does anyone know of any other similar materials?
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> Edwin Jager, PhD
> Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
> Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
laura.vcf]

reply