From: "Roger Shile"
Subject: [mems-talk] backside protection

I am looking for a tape to put on the backside of 100
mm Si wafers to
preserve
the oxide on the back, while etching the front in
buffered oxide etch.

I have seen this done using dicing tape.  A coworker
told me about
something
called "Yellow Tape" that came in circular pieces the
same size as the
wafer,
apparently made for this purpose.  After use, the
Yellow Tape was
removed with
acetone, which would be an advantage over peeling
dicing tape from
delicate
substrates.

Could someone refer me to a source for this Yellow
Tape or suggest an
alternative?

Roger Shile
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com