durusmail: mems-talk: acheiving a uniform sacrificial layer profile?
acheiving a uniform sacrificial layer profile?
acheiving a uniform sacrificial layer profile?
Michael Yakimov
2002-06-27
PMGI can be planarized by reflow - bake temperature is 250-290C.. I used
270C, 10 min  hotplate for changing litho-defined brick shape to something
like a bead.
However I'm not sure if PMGI remains photosensitive after such  bake - check
with MicroChem...

Mike

reply