From: kirt_williams@agilent.com [mailto:kirt_williams@agilent.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 12:12 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: RE: [mems-talk] Looking for a list of MEMs developers

> I'm interested in finding a list of companies that currently
> offer MEMs
> products, as well as those that have products in the pipeline or are
> involved in MEMs R&D. Any suggestions? Also, is there a MEMs special
> interest group, alliance, forum, etc. that identifies vendors
> by specific
> MEMs applications?

A start is William Trimmer's web site at
http://home.earthlink.net/~trimmerw/mems/Stroud_Dbase.html
(He was one of the people that started the IEEE Journal of
Microelectromechanical Systems.)
This list has some of the MEMS companies toward the bottom.

        --Kirt Williams Agilent Technologies
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply