From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of altomare@purdue.edu
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 8:22 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Ultrasonic cleaner with adjustable power

Hi all,
 I'm looking for a tabletop ultrasonic cleaner with adjustable power: I
tried to look on the web but I couldn't find many of those. Can anyone
suggest me something which you use? The main purpose would be lifting off
of e-beam resist or general cleaning of GaAs samples.
Thanks a lot
Fabio Altomare

PS: I'm looking for something comparable, in size, to the Branson 1510

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply