Von: Mark Paine [mailto:m.d.paine@qmul.ac.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 30. September 2002 17:34
An: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Betreff: [mems-talk] High voltage MEMS - examiner needed!

Hi,  I've recently completed my PhD thesis the subject of which was a MEMS
device which can withstand 3kV applied voltages for the purposes of
creating extremely strong electric fields for ion production and acceleration.

However, we're having real trouble finding a European academic with
suitable background to act as an external examiner of the thesis.

I realise this is an unusual method, but I hoped one of you may know of
someone suitable in the MEMS field (my literature survey has unearthed no
Europeans).  Please reply if you have knowledge of anyone active in at
least two of the following:

MEMS, electrical breakdown, electrospray, silicon dioxide, high voltage,
space propulsion

Thank you.

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply