Von: Mark Paine [mailto:m.d.paine@qmul.ac.uk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2002 18:25
An: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Betreff: [mems-talk] Re High voltage MEMS - examiner needed

Thanks to everyone who replied with advice/ suggestions on examiners.  I've
got a couple of really good leads to discuss with my supervisor - it's
looking promising.  You were all extremely helpful - thank you!

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply