durusmail: mems-talk: wireless accelerometer
wireless accelerometer
wireless accelerometer
RobDavis
2002-10-04
WRT wireless accelerometers..... I attended the Sensor Expo in Boston last
week and one of the exhibitors sent me this reference for wireless
sensing.....I don't know it is 802.11 protocol or Bluetooth or some other
but it may be worth your look...

Cheers Rob

Hello Robert,

Thank you for stopping by our booth at the recent Sensors Expo in Boston,
MA.

At that time we discussed your interest in our ICHM wireless sensing and
data acquisition system, which addresses the need for inexpensive,
multi-point, wireless sensor interface in applications ranging from
machinery health monitoring to impact detection systems.

Please review the attached product information at your convenience, and be
sure to check out the live demonstrations on our website
www.oceanasensor.com

Best Regards,

Jeff Rybak
Oceana Sensor