durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Photoresist question
Re: Photoresist question
1996-02-22
Re: Photoresist question
Adam Cohen
1996-02-22
At 03:17 PM 2/22/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I am currently doing some work in surface micromachining and have had some
>difficulties in spinning photoresist onto wafers(5") with recessed structures
>in the surface.  After spinning on 1 micron of photoresist, I found the coating
>to be very poor... I get radial streaks and terrible uniformity.
>Does anyone know of an alternate photoresist coating process which does not
>require spin-on techniques, or any other information which may enhance my
uniforuniformity?

>Thanks in advance,
>
>Chris Cormeau
>InterScience, Inc.
>105 Jordan Rd.
>Troy,NY,12180
>
>(518)283-7500 Ph.
>(518)283-7502 Fx.

At the IEEE MEMS '96 conference, a paper was presented concerning
electrodeposited photoresist. I believe the company making it is Shipley.
Sorry, I don't have any aditional reference at this time, but perhaps this
material would be suitable for your application.

reply