To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
From: Wenlin.Jin@jdsu.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:58:02 -0400
Subject: [mems-talk] stiction of contacting surfaces

Hello:

I'm working on electrostatic curved beams.   It has been observed that
after certain cycles of operation, stiction of the beam to substrate
occurs. I'm wondering if there are researches done on the mechanism of the
stiction and how it can be avoided. Any information will be appreciated.

Best regard

Wenlin Jin

reply