From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]On
Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 3:48 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Regarding Perkin Elmer 340 HT Set-up tools

We recently purchased a Perkin Elmer Micralign 340 HT. We have found
someone to come in and set-up the aligner but they requested I have the
following tools available for them when they arrive.
The part numbers are from the manual for the Perkin Elmer.

1) Center of curvature tool, part # 677-2464
2) Focus wedge assembly, part # 644-0830
3) Distortion test set, part # 677-6564-001
4) Mask/wafer overlay set, part # 677-6563-001

I'm also looking for an OAI Intensity meter model number 316 w/ 365nm
probe.

Any help you can give me locating these tools will be highly
appreciated. Also is there a place I could rent these tools?

Thank you in advance for your time,

Andy

Andrew Leonard
Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISSYS)
Ypsilanti, MI 48198 USA
734-547-9896 ext. 135
andy@mems-issys.com
www.mems-issys.com

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply