durusmail: mems-talk: 5" photomask making
5" photomask making
5" photomask making
Kevin A. Shaw
2002-10-22
        We have been very pleased with Photronics.  Turn-time is excellent
(24-72 hours), prices are competitive, quality is outstanding and the
support staff are excellent.  We have used them for: 7-inch, 1x; 5-inch, 5x;
6-inch, 1x material.  We have worked with them for five years and been very
pleased.
        Contact Corinne Adkins ((203) 740-5687, cadkins@brk.photronics.com)
for information.

        -Kevin

----------------------------
Kevin A. Shaw, Ph.D.
Senior Engineer
Calient Optical Components
22 Thornwood Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850
Phone: (607) 257-1525, x125
Fax:   (607) 257-1612
Email: kshaw@Calient.net

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:27:48 +1000 (EST)
> From: "Jafar Haji Babaei"
> Subject: [mems-talk] 5" photomask making
>

> Can anybody suggest a reliable 5" photomask making company? I
> have lost my
> contact with Lsiphotomask and looking to find a new reliable link.
>
> Best Regards
> Jafar

reply