From: mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Soojin Oh
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 1:29 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] low resolution photomask printer

When making low resolution photomask by printing on
transparency, do the printing companies use special
printers? Also are the transparent films special kind?

I am just wondering if I can print out my data myself
on regular overhead project transparency using high
dpi inkjet printer(such as Lexmark, or Epson). It
seems like they use very fancy kind of
printer(Heidelberg Quickmaster )in the company I use
to send my file to. Thier charge is over $100.00 for
one page print-out!

-Soojin in North Carolina

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply