durusmail: mems-talk: stiction of contacting surfaces
stiction of contacting surfaces
stiction of contacting surfaces
Wenlin.Jin@jdsu.com
2002-10-25
Hi, Bill:

Thank you for your information and it was nice to talk to you last time.
There is a concern about deposit an aniti-stiction layer to the device.
Will the reflectivity of the surface be effected? In our application,
reflectivity is an important parameter. Do you have the related data on
this?

Best regards

Wenlin

"Bill Moffat" @memsnet.org on 10/24/2002
03:50:44 PM

Please respond to mems-talk@memsnet.org

Sent by:  mems-talk-admin@memsnet.org

cc:
Subject:  RE: [mems-talk] stiction of contacting surfaces

Wenlin,
      If you use google and enter stiction, you will get a number of
      references to stiction and how to cure it.  One of the items
      mentioned is the coating used by T.I. for their D.M.D. Distortable
      Mirror Devices.  My company developed the deposition units for T.I.
      for this process.  We also develop and manufacture a number of plasma
      units for the Semiconductor and M.E.M.'s world.  If I can help please
      contact me by email or phone 408 954 8353.  Bill Moffat