durusmail: mems-talk: Re: AW: [mems-talk] Surface mounted humidity sensor
Surface mounted humidity sensor
Re: AW: [mems-talk] Surface mounted humidity sensor
2002-10-31
Re: AW: [mems-talk] Surface mounted humidity sensor
Robert Dean
2002-10-31
Hello,

We have been working with the Hygrometrix HMX2000 humidity sensors in die
form (www.hygrometrix.com/).  They work very well.  I recently presented a
paper on packaging them directly onto laminate.

Sincerely,

Robert Dean

At 03:36 PM 10/31/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Check out Sensirion´s Webpage (http://www.sensirion.ch/). They have a
>digital read out Sensor in chip-form. I anticipate, you might be able to
>get it without the PCB attached.
>Best regards!

reply